Monday, July 17, 2006

Happily drunk..... too drunk.

Extreme drunk is right.

I don't remember posting the last write-up.

Actually I don't remember a lot of things that I did after I came home.

I must say I'm not very proud of myself for blogging at 3 in the morning after a brilliant night out but I am impressed with the quality of my writting and how few the (marignal) screw ups are, considering my general level of intoxication.

For all my dear friends that are going to take a chance at making fun of me for the post... all I have for you is .... :p

I might have made a complete ass of myself online and don't remember very much of what I did after I got home, but I do know this - I managed to get home without making an ass of myself.

Small gracess should be acknoledged.

4 comments:

Still Searching said...

I have to say one thing... you sound like a totally different person when you leave comments on someone's blog, and entirely different in your own posts! Not a judgemental statement, just an observation... :-)

Maya said...

Define different? How different?

Maya said...

btw just wondering .. not getting defensive :)

Still Searching said...

Oh.. umm.. more like a dreamer, idealist, fun-loving in your posts

And a realist, maybe cynical, in your comments..

But don't take my word for it! Its just an impression! Plus, the above categories are never mutually exclusive and the same person can have many different aspects to them :-))