Thursday, August 10, 2006

Moose - I hate you.

I am thinking about:
killing Moos for making me spend valuable time writting about rhetorical concepts.

I said:
alot of things through the years.

I am:
a contradiction. I'll never be what you think I am and I will always do what I'm not telling you about.

I want to:
make a wish and have it come true.

I make with my hands:
castles in the air.

I wish:
for world peace! Just like I wish to become Ms. Universe.

I love:
all things bright and shiny.

I cry:
at the silliest things and during hindi movies.

I hear:
my cellphone on silent.

I wonder:
about the matrix.

I regret:
being born before my brother.

I confuse:
the spelling of dessert and desert.

I dance:
to make me happy.

I sing:
when nobody else can hear me.

I am not always:
a spoilt stuck up princess.

I write:
what I feel/see/experience. If it is coherent to other people is immaterial

I need:
validation.

--------------------
PS: Tagging is childish.

5 comments:

Cyberswami said...

thanks sugarplum. well done, if petulantly, halfheartedly, and in a rather spartan way.

i hereby validate you. your needs, at least, are met.

Maya said...

Firstly... using food to somehow patronise me, is a bad idea.

Secondingly... the title of the post says it all.

Thirdly... be glad I did it at all!

Cyberswami said...

hello. let us start again.

thank you for your efforts on the tag. perhaps when the dust has cleared i can send another one your way, to be met with a little more enthusiasm.

then again, perhaps not.

Fyg said...

heh heh heh.
run and hide would be my advice.

Anonymous said...

Er..when did moose meet mudd? Mudd, you write well. WHy am I online at 1:31am on a weekday? Because..Im doing what I do best- PROCRASTINATING