Sunday, June 25, 2006

MTV, AOL and "The Devil Wears Prada"...

This is probably the worst time for me to start blogging.. Right in the middle of a full lifestyle turn around.. But what the hell.. If I can travel half the world in 5 days, turn down an offer to come to D.C just for dinner and drinks - I can start a blog...Can't I?
I mean it doesn't seem sooo hard looking at all my moderately to extremely well educated friends... funnny thing is the more educated the less coherent their blogs...

What is the point of blogging.. This isn't going to be a blog bashing session or questioning of the existence of this phenomenon. Just wondering
I think its great... I love reading my friends blogs.. Keeps me informed of what's happening in their lives, there are definitely some amusing moments and but more importantly sometimes they remind me of why I am friends with these... Ever so obvious nutcases that rant and rave about everything - from their soulessness to how the weatherman on TV is ALWAYS wrong...

As you can see this is an exercise in absolute disconnectedness and incoherence but I promise it's going to get better... If for no other reason than to prove to myself that all the money spent on my education was not a waste and that I can compose a decent thought and bring it across coherently ....

PS: the title for this post is the product of nothing better than all the activities that I was indulging in (simultaneously!!!) when the thought of starting this blog entered my mind...

No comments: